Today I’m thankful that…
- Elsa and I slept in till almost 8:00 a.m.!
- Collin, Michelle and Jude had an hour alone before we got up.
- I had a farm fresh egg from Teresa Birtles organic farm for breakfast.
- We discovered PG Tips Tea. At the risk of sounding girly, I’ll share that it’s great hot with some cream and sugar in it.
- Our children are actually hobbits in disguise and prove so with their eating habits. I couldn’t fix breakfast fast enough to keep up with Collin and Elsa. Then they had Second Breakfast, Elevensies, Lunch, Second Lunch, Pre-Dinner…you get the picture.
- Michelle continues to feel better each day and is getting her energy back.
- Jude is a good baby and I swear he’s smiling already.
- I had Matthew’s smoked, pulled pork for lunch and it was good.
- Collin and I played Wii Sports today.
- Elsa and I practiced her writing all our names. She’s pretty good for 3 years old!
- Collin and I spent some time online looking for Bobby Flay’s fan club. Collin loves cooking and the Food Network right now and his favorite is “Bobby Fillet.”
- Rebecca and Kedra came to visit.
- Nikki came to visit and played with the kids.
- Mike & Jeannie Church brought dinner for us.
- Grammy and Pappy came to get Collin and Elsa to take them on a play date.
- I got to hold Jude for a while in peace with the big kids gone.
- Michelle and I had time to chat when Jude napped.
- Kortni picked up things for us at Wal-Mart that we needed.
- Robin Roberts doesn’t have to move away.
- John and Matthew got to go see part of the Senior Open today.
- God is patient and long-suffering with all of us.
Join me in Daily Thanks by leaving your thanks in the comment box below!