Today I’m thankful that…
- The kids slept till 7:45 this morning!
- When Collin asked for fruity pebbles for breakfast and I said they weren’t very healthy, he said he’d cut a banana up in them to make it all come out even.
- I got to wrestle in the floor with Collin and Elsa.
- Krystal called to chat about a story she’s doing on Big Sam, the Amish farmer, and other providers of good produce.
- Collin and Elsa call Big Sam’s wife ‘Mrs Sam’. And we ate some of a loaf of zucchini bread that she made us.
- Kortni came over to help clean the house and do laundry. She’s a good sister!
- Collin has been such a good helper and big brother to the smaller kids.
- Matthew smoked some pork today and brought me some.
- We still have enough food in the house from people bringing us meals that I had delicious leftovers for lunch and dinner.
- I got to hold Jude for 2 of his 9 naps today.
- The kids helped me in the garden and we have our first pumpkin on the vine.
- Nikki sent me an encouraging text today.
- Amanda posted her thanks yesterday.
- I got to talk to Chelsea on the phone today.
- Collin and I pulled green persimmons off the tree and hit them with whiffle ball bats.
- The kids are now peacefully in bed and I’m spending time with Michelle and Jude.
- There may be a lovely frozen cheese pizza in my immediate future.
Join me in Daily Thanks by leaving your thanks in the comment box below!