Today I’m thankful that…
- I got to spend an entire, uninterrupted day with Collin and Elsa since Elsa had a fever and we didn’t leave the house.
- I got to do all three meals today for the kids. I think that’s a first for me since Michelle usually does that!
- Elsa asked me to color with her.
- Collin and I figure out how to make monster trucks on his Cars: Mater-National game on Wii. (like I said, it was an indoor day!)
- We played Bakugans and we all tied three games in a row.
- Collin and I had a talk about the importance of being nice with our attitudes and words.
- God blessed me with such a great wife and kids.
- C.S. Lewis wrote so many good books.
- Jean brought us popsicles.
- Mike & Joni brought us pizzas.
- Teresa Birtles brought us a great dinner of homemade corn chowder, meatballs with pasta and fresh blackberries with honey and mint. It was awesome!
- Grace sent me encouraging texts today.
- Rebecca made me laugh during a text conversation and raised her eyebrow at me.
- Baby Jude is getting stronger every day.
Join me in Daily Thanks by leaving your thanks in the comment box below!