Today I’m thankful that…
- Although I was home still this morning with the new baby, I knew my church family was meeting and worshiping.
- I belong to and work for a church family that serves this community we live in.
- There are a lot of teens I love in our youth group enough that I miss them while I’m off with the new baby.
- Allen, Matthew, Lindsay and Wayne are covering my responsibilities on Sundays and around the office so I can be off a couple of weeks.
- Collin and I got to paint his model plane this morning while the other 3 members of our household took a nap.
- Curt, Beth and Jake brought us lunch. It was delicious and healthy!
- Collin looks up to Jake.
- Callie Ann and Caroline stopped in to see us before they left for TN.
- I got to take Collin and Elsa on a daddy drive today; snacks at Marathon and the drive out towards Tunnelton.
- I got to mow today and that my rider is still working really well.
- I listened to Pendragon book 3 while I mowed. I’m reading this series in respect of Jake.
- Allison stopped in to visit.
- Collin and I played some computer games together.
- Michelle and Elsa went on a walk together both wearing their baby slings with their baby in them.
- I got to read to the kids in bed; a book about going to grandma’s house.
- I got to hold baby Jude while Michelle rubbed on his lotion.
- Ashley stopped in to give us a fresh, homemade loaf of sweet strawberry bread she made for us.
Join me in Daily Thanks by leaving your thanks in the comment box below!