Today I’m thankful that…
- I got to sit with baby Jude this morning and watch the sunrise out the back door.
- All three of my children fit in my over-size recliner with me.
- Collin and Elsa are so excited about baby Jude that I constantly have to remind them not to smash him when they hug him.
- So many of you out there pray for my family.
- Caroline Cook and Callie Ann Starkey are in Mitchell this weekend!
- Pappy and Grammy brought us dinner and stayed to eat with us.
- Matthew, Kortni and Owen joined us too.
- There’s mud on my truck from the driveway of Big Sam, the Amish farmer, that I drove up tonight when we went to get fresh corn, tomatoes, onions, peppers and homemade egg noodles.
- My kids got to see Deb Cory while they were on a walk with Grammy tonight.
- Collin and Elsa love to read and that we read a funny story about a hedgehog at bedtime.
- Now I’m relaxing with Michelle and Jude.
- I’m going to eat wheat chex cereal with honey made by my good friends Joe and Nancy Kimmel. You can buy their honey at the Orleans Farmers’ Market on Saturday mornings.
Join me in Daily Thanks by leaving your thanks in the comment box below!