Today I’m thankful that…
- Michelle woke me up at 5:50 a.m. to hold baby Jude while she went back to bed.
- Elsa woke up at 6:20 and Collin woke up at 6:30, both too excited to sleep because they have a new brother.
- Baby Jude went to sleep while I rocked him in the chair and slept 3 hours.
- Elsa joined us in the chair about 8:00 a.m. and feel back to sleep.
- I fell asleep with the kids and Michelle snapped a few funny pictures of us snoozing about 9:00 when she got back up.
- I have good farm fresh eggs from Big Sam, the Amish farmer, that I had for breakfast.
- Collin wanted to build a bell to hang from a rope on his fort in the back yard and that he decided to build the bell out of wood.
- I had a great cup of PG Tips hot tea with cream and sugar.
- Jean stopped by to bring us food that Sue sent in from Bible Camp because she loves our kids: chicken-n-dumplins for Elsa and biscuits-n-gravy for Collin.
- Collin, Elsa and I went to run errands and Suzanne & Elizabeth Patton, down at Ace Hardware, helped us pick models to build.
- Jean brought us a plant for our backyard.
- I took photos of Collin and Elsa being silly on the new Slip-N-Slide.
- Nanny brought us chicken and homemade mashed potatoes for dinner.
- Kortni came back to help around the house again tonight. She did dishes and laundry. She’s a good girl!
- We’re finishing the day relaxing and watching Sponge Bob and next Food Network.
Join me in Daily Thanks by leaving your thanks in the comment box below!